Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
937-378-7832 Business Office
937-378-7830 Credit Office
Toll free: 1-800-866-0657
Southwest Regional Medical Center charges for hospital services on an itemized basis. Fees for other physician services and affiliate providers, such as radiologists, pathologists and anesthesiologists, will be billed separately. Questions regarding these fees should be discussed with the physician or affiliate provider.
A financial representative is available in the Business Office during the hours listed above, to answer any questions regarding your charges or insurance coverage and assist in filling out financial assistance applications.
Billing questions for Southwest Regional Medical Center should be directed to the Business Office at 937-378-7832 or 1-800-866-0657. A billing representative can assist with providing copies of itemized bills, updating patient and insurance information and setting up payment arrangements. Southwest Regional Medical Center accepts the following: Visa, MasterCard, Discover as well as cash or check.
To pay your bill, please send your account number and payment to:
Patient Financial Services
Southwest Regional Medical Center
425 Home Street
Georgetown, Ohio 45121
You are responsible for providing all insurance coverage information and establishing the proper sequencing of primary and secondary coverage (coordination of benefits) at the time of registration. Co-payments are due prior to discharge.
Southwest Regional Medical Center will send a bill to your primary insurance company within a few days of your discharge. Your insurance company is expected to pay the hospital within 30 days. After your visit, you should receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company stating how much the insurance company paid and how much money you owe. You are responsible for verifying that your insurance company pays the Hospital in a timely manner. Fulfilling this responsibility may require you to contact your insurance company. Your coverage is a contract between you and your insurance company. We will help you present your claim, but you must take ultimate responsibility for your account.
Southwest Regional Medical Center has several financial assistance options to assist you, such as:
- Ohio Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP)–The Ohio Hospital Care Assurance Program or HCAP is a state program that discounts hospital charges in full when the patient is income eligible. Physician fees are not included in this program. You may download the HCAP Form below.
- Sliding fee– Sliding fee is an income based program designed to assist our patients with paying their hospital bills. Patients who qualify for sliding fee are eligible to have their bill reduced based on their income.
- Payment plans– We will work with you to set up affordable payments for your hospital services. Contact the Credit Office at 937-378-7830 to make arrangements to pay your hospital bill in payments.
- Self pay discount—Southwest Regional Medical Center offers a 40% discount on hospital services that are paid in full within 3 months of the date services were rendered. The 40% discount does not apply to bills for physician fees, such as emergency department physician, specialist, pathologist, surgeon, or radiologist.
Bills may be sent to an outside Collection Agency when:
- Patients have the ability to pay some portion of their healthcare expenses but refuse to do so.
- Patients refuse to work with us to determine if they qualify for free or discounted care via federal, state, local or hospital assistance programs.
- We are unable to locate the patient or the person responsible for the bill.
***Charges listed on the Price Disclosure document do not include charges for physician fees, specialists, or charges for any additional tests ordered for your care.
Ohio Health Care Assurance Program (HCAP)
The Ohio Health Care Assurance Program or HCAP is a state program that discounts hospital charges in full when the patient is income eligible. Physician fees are not included in this program. You may download the HCAP Form below.
We will work with you to set up affordable payments for your hospital services. Contact the Billing Department at 937-378-7500 to make arrangements to pay your hospital bill in payments.
Hospital Price Disclosure
Pursuant to Section 3727.12 of the Ohio Revised Code, you are entitled, upon request, to a list of the usual and customary charges for room and board, and the usual and customary charges for a selected number of x-ray, laboratory, emergency room, operating room, delivery room, physical therapy, occupational therapy and respiratory therapy services. 2014 Price List
Medical Eligibility Program
The Medical Eligibility Program is a hospital service provided to you at no cost. You may qualify for government programs, which pay for all or part of your hospital and medical expenses if you are under 21 or over 65 years old, have children in the household, are pregnant, or potentially disabled. Our hospital Credit Office will assist you with the application process.